This review will tell you about the Eureka EasyClean Hand-Held Vacuum, 71B and I will be going through some of the features as well as telling you where to get the best price.
First, let us have a look at the features
- The Eureka has a strong 5.5 amp suction and with its goo#d size stretch hose can clean not only stairs and upholstery but cars as well.
- Exclusive to Eureka is a clear plastic lid that stays in place when cleaning flat surfaces but rises up to show the revolving brush when cleaning vertical places, particularly carpeted stairs.
- It also has two motors. One that powers the revolving brush and the other helps with the suction.
- A crevice tool is also supplied for those difficult places.
- There is a bagless filter and with the clear dust cup makes cleaning easy.
- The Eureka EasyClean Hand-Held Vacuum, 71B weighs only 5 pounds and has a 20-foot cord that stores easily.
Review of the Eureka EasyClean Hand-Held Vacuum, 71B
Although this is a handheld vacuum cleaner it is also a powerful one and has the added advantage of eliminating the usual problems of trying to steer it around the house particularly past upholstery and sofas and up and down the stairs and is, of course, being handheld is great for use in the car.
Attached to the vacuum is a 20-foot cord so the area covered is good. The deluxe hose stretches even further- nearly three times that length.
Two motors drive its high power suction. One controls the revolving brush the other the suction which is enhanced by the 5.5 amp power source which allows this vacuum to clean deeply.
There is only a filter and clear plastic dust cup to shake out so no bag to change.
The Eureka EasyClean Hand-Held Vacuum, 71B removes deeply ingrained dirt from anywhere in your home or even your car so it’s great for not only cleaning your stairs but also the upholstery in your car.
Getting the Best Results
- Moving brush roll, power switch should be in suction only position when using the hose.
- To make sure that your vacuum cleaner is working properly you must check that the dust cup filter is fitted correctly otherwise you could damage the machine.
- Airflows can easily be blocked by fine particles and will restrict performance even before the before the dust container appears full. The dust cup and filter may also need to be cleaned more often if you have used unusual substances on your carpets. By this I mean certain types of fresheners or cleaners or if things like plaster dust or other fine particles that may get on your carpet when cleaning or working nearby.
- Obviously, use the vacuum cleaner to pick up dirt and dust particles but please avoid picking up any hard or sharp objects as they could damage the vacuum cleaner.
- To avoid unnecessary service calls, check the hose, dust cup, and motor filter often. Clear a clogged hose, empty the dust cup if it is full, and clean the motor filter when it is dirty.
Should you buy the Eureka EasyClean Hand-Held Vacuum, 71B?
If you want a vacuum cleaner without all the frills but is inexpensive and dependable then this could be the one for you.
At the moment you can save a great 25% off of the RRP at Amazon.com
Please note– many customers also purchased the following extras:
- Micro Vacuum Attachment Kit – 7 Piece $6.49
2. Eureka DCF11 Quick Up Washable & Reusable Filter $9.99
Customers Reviews for your information
“Great suction, lightweight, long cord, and easy to use and clean. ”The Watchmaker | 767 reviewers made a similar statement
“It works GREAT at picking up dog and cat hair from stairs and furniture. ”PikkiNarker | 380 reviewers made a similar statement
“The brush roller works well, and the vacuum has good suction even when this roller is not turned on! ”rainbowz895 | 299 reviewers made a similar statement
I bought this vacuum to keep it on a boat. So far I am very satisfied with the product. I have two labs shed like crazy and this little vacuum has been able to keep up with the mess. There are many products on the market and some of them I had a chance to use but this one it’s been proven to work the best. Read More at Amazon.com
By Rueben Contreras.
. What you see is what you get; corded power, small size, handy extension with a crevice tool, washable reusable filter, and a reasonable price.
By DB (Indiana)
It is the perfect size for storing and not taking up too much space. I would recommend buying a second filter to use. I use one and rinse it out and replace with the other. Fantastic product! Read More at Amazon.com
By Stephanie H.
Wow, this little handheld vacuum has some serious power. I love that it has an option to use a carpet brush setting too
By Jeff Broome
This unit is amazing. I was looking for one strictly for carpeted stairs and so glad I researched this one. I’m an engineer by profession which makes me a bit more critical when assessing just how well something works and its overall design. I can’t see how anyone could possibly want more from such a unit.
By Mr.Sugar Pants
This is the very best small vac I’ve ever owned. The suction is very strong; the hose attachment is perfect and extends just far enough to be used without taking up too much space when stored away. The cord length is generous enough to allow you to vacuum a medium sized room without issue and short enough to wrap up neatly around the back of the unit every time. It’s easy to empty, easy to clean, and the overall build quality is very solid and sturdy without being heavy (though it isn’t super light either). Read More at Amazon.com
Like all machines, not all of them are exactly the same so there are a number of negative reports—some had problems with the motor and others with suction. But when you consider the price of the Eureka EasyClean Hand-Held Vacuum, 71B you get what you pay for, a good product that makes many people happy. No, it’s not the greatest most expensive vacuum cleaner on the market but it does a good, clean, steady efficient job. If you would like to have a look at a more expensive model please see the Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away Vacuum Cleaner
For your information and guidance.
If you prefer a more expensive and powerful vacuum cleaner why not try the Dyson DC39 Animal Canister Vacuum Cleaner with Tangle-free Turbine Tool review.
For further details please see our More Information page
If you have a moment please look at our latest review of the Hoover WindTunnel Air Steerable Upright Vacuum, UH72400
Also worth a visit is the Shark NV352 Navigator Lift Away Vacuum Cleaner
Change STEP 1 to Amazon UK
VACUUMS AND FLOOR CARE