This review will cover most details of the Hoover WindTunnel Air Steerable Upright Vacuum, UH72400 Cleaner and I will be discussing some of its features as well as showing you where you can purchase this vacuum cleaner at a really good price.
Listed below are some of the major features that make this vacuum cleaner an attractive purchase.
- Exclusive WindTunnel 3. This patented design ensures you get the most out of vacuuming and prevents dirt and debris from scattering back on your floor.
- Lightweight weighs just over 13lbs. The canister handle allows you to carry the vacuum comfortably without making it awkward.
- Steerable Technology The body reclines down to reach under furniture easily.
- Electronic Brushroll .This lets you move from hardwood to carpets with the aid of just one button. What does this do? It deactivates the brushroll to allow for straight suction. The nozzle includes a no-scuff bumper and is clear to allow you to easily see that it’s on or off.
- Easy MaintenanceThis Hoover WindTunnel Air Steerable Upright Vacuum, UH72400 comes equipped with a reusable easy rinse filter which means with proper care you don’t have to buy extra filter during the warranty period.
- Convenient Bottom-Release Cup it comes equipped with a useful dirt cup release convenient bottom-release dirt cup that allows you to easily empty debris with the push of a button, without getting your dirty hands…
- HEPA Media Filter Traps 99.97% of dirt, dust, and pollens down to 0.3 microns.
- Cord Length 30 ft
- Warranty5 Year Limited
Review of The Hoover WindTunnel Air Steerable Upright Vacuum, UH72400
- Exclusive WindTunnel 3 Technology. This has 3 areas of suction (rather than the usual one) so it enables you to remove deeply embedded dirt as well as the usual surface debris.
- The Hoover WindTunnel Air Steerable Upright Vacuum, UH72400 is very easy to carry and lift as it only weighs just over 13 lbs.
- Steerable Technology. This enables you to rotate around obstacles and corners and steer without any problems around furniture with just a turn of the hand by twisting the handle in the direction you want to go.
- 2-in-1 Cleaning Tool. This cleaning tool gives you 2 options :
- Used as a crevice tool it cleans deep into cracks and crevices.
- As a dusting brush, it vents and cleans furniture surfaces and other décor.
- Low Profile. The Hoover WindTunnel Air Steerable Upright Vacuum. UH72400 reaches hard to get areas so it efficiently covers the whole house.
- Filter: Reusable and Easy Rinse. Air passes through 8 cyclones so does not a bag to collect all the dust and dirt. Instead, it spins the air so fast that centrifugal forces up to 150,000 times the force of gravity fling dust and dirt out of the air and straight into the clear bin so make sure you regularly wash the filter.
- Pickup and suction are very good.
- Nicely designed and styled.
- Good Price
- Strong power
- Steerable is certainly true about this machine. It turns agilely and with its smaller head can get into many small recesses.
- Long lasting filter and a long guarantee.
- There are no bags to buy for this
- Easy to use accessories
- A very smooth operation, very quiet.
- Glides easily along carpet or floor, easy to steer
- The design is great for getting under tables, tv stands etc
- The above floor hose is flexible and convenient.
- The cord is long enough for most purposes.
- No headlight.
- It’s easy to empty, but there’s additional item at the top of the dust container that must be addressed by removing the top.
- The two included ground tools are cheap looking and just passable. There’s no hook near the top of the handle to affix the cord while vacuuming. I just hold the cord in my hand against the handle, and for the most part that works.
- The vacuum is not nearly as light as I’d hoped it would be.
- There’s no suction control.
- There is no height adjustment.
- Brush get clogged frequently which requires unscrewing to fix
Should you buy the Hoover WindTunnel Air Steerable Upright Vacuum, UH72400?
If you are looking for a reasonably priced vacuum cleaner with a decent reputation this could be the one for you. It is not perfect, of course, but the pros certainly outweigh the cons!!
What’s more, you can buy the vacuum cleaner at a great saving of 32% off the RRP at Amazon.com
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THE Hoover WindTunnel Air Steerable Upright Vacuum, UH72400?
Please note an extra Agitator Belt can also be purchased.
Assembly was easy out of the box. It’s literally a snap, and I was vacuuming within minutes. Suction and pickup seem to be very good with this vacuum; in fact, it’s actually hard to clean light throw rugs because this vacuum lifts them up off of the floor. The Hoover is easy to push, especially on bare floors; it rolls so smoothly that I have to be careful about running into tables and walls.
By Consumer in AZ
The strong suction means it even sucks up the bits of litter that gets caught in the grout grooves of my ceramic tile floor. The swivel makes it easy to get into all the nooks and crannies and under the bed. I would definitely recommend this vacuum
It’s very easy to use and it goes under everything, not like my Kirby which weighs a ton. One sweep and takes all the dirt away and the easy one push of a button dirt canister removal.
While there is no ‘perfect’ vacuum cleaner (except for maybe the sweet sweet, but prohibitively priced Dyson) this one takes a legitimate shot at perfection and shines. Super easy to vacuum with, even on my throw and area rugs. Fantastic with pet hair, as well as people hair. I like to empty the canister from room to room, not that I necessarily need to, but to prevent the dust from getting stuck by the filter. Read More At Amazon.com
We hope that this information will be of some benefit to you when choosing a vacuum cleaner. We would also like to remind you of our other reviews:
Please find below some videos you may find interesting.
If you are a UK resident please go to the Azon Discount Finder box
Change STEP 1 to Amazon UK
VACUUMS AND FLOOR CARE