This week we are going to review the MIELE S2121 OLYMPUS CANISTER VACUUM CLEANER.
From way back in 1899 Miele has been devoted to engineering modern home appliances. Included in their innovations is their award-winning collection of great vacuum cleaners. Their aim has always been to create an environment that leads to a healthier, clean and more comfortable home.
Over many years this has led to the creation of many upright and canister vacuum cleaners and the Miele’s advanced superior filtration system will help to improve the air quality in your home.
In fact, Miele vacuums are tested to last 20 years.
- However we said previously we will now describe some of the features of the MIELE S2121 OLYMPUS CANISTER VACUUM CLEANER.
- This cleaner is exceptionally lightweight.
- It has a great air clean filter.
- The Miele S2121 Olympus Vacuum Cleaner has a great combination smooth floor/carpet tool that is especially good for rugs and low pile carpeting.
- Color : Lotus White
- Enjoy the confidence and comfort of knowing you have a 7 year warranty on the vacuums motor and casing.
The S2 Series incorporates the performance and quality for which Miele vacuum cleaners are well known, and delivers above average cleaning power which is placed perfectly in an easily movable very lightweight body. They are great for whatever surfaces you have at home, from solid smooth surfaces like hardwoods and tiles to lovely deep-pile carpets and soft rugs.
They have six power settings marked clearly on a rotary dial mounted on the front of the vacuum cleaner. So it’s very easy to change your vacuums speed according to the surface you’re cleaning.
The MIELE S2121 OLYMPUS CANISTER VACUUM CLEANER also features a Classic FiberTeQ floor tool which helps to clean rugs, low-pile carpeting and smooth floors very efficiently. With a toggle switch you can easily change from one surface to another.
This particular vacuum cleaner also has the following:
- A stainless steel telescopic wand with a long electrical cord giving you a total cleaning radius of 29.5 feet together with an automatic rewind.
- There are three accessories included: an upholstery tool, a dusting brush and a crevice nozzle. Together these three tools will give you optimal cleaning for every surface and corner, including delicate items, upholstery and hard-to-reach places.
- Also included is an Auto-Seal Closing FilterBag which instantly shuts in dust, allergens and dirt when the filter bag is removed
- A good XXL Handle provides convenient and ergonomic use simplifying your vacuuming experience.
Should you buy the MIELE S2121 OLYMPUS CANISTER VACUUM CLEANER?
Well some customers commented as follows. Like all Miele vacuum cleaners this one is designed and manufactured in Germany which too many is a plus sign. It’s very lightweight and very quite and the suction is great. It is also deemed excellent on hardwood or tiled floors. With an 11% discount if bought through Amazon the MIELE S2121 OLYMPUS CANISTER VACUUM CLEANER looks a good buy. Like we have said in previous reviews nothing is perfect and a few people did post negative views but on the whole most customers were pleased with their purchase.
As mentioned if you buy today you can get good discount of 11% below the RRP.
Most customers also purchased these accessories.
By Nic –
I have never written a product review before. But this vacuum is incredible if you have hardwood floors. Its east to use, the head gets under your cabinets, and picks up all that fine dust. Highly recommend!
By mathwonk –
My wife likes the fact it has good suction but is light enough to move around and carry upstairs easily, as do I. Read More At Amazon.
By Lene Espenship
I had an upright vacuum all my life, and don’t know why I waited so long to get this product. I have had it for one year, and still love it. I am happy, I got the attachment for wood floors as well as the one for carpets. Both have worked really well.
By Tee –
This is my 2nd Miele, the first lasted 5yrs. I have Newf’s and for those that don’t know, they are big with long hair and shed a small dog a day. Miele’s are great with hard wood/ceramic tiles and dog hair. Read More at Amazon.com
By L. Andris
I have wood floors, no carpet, and I have been looking for a vacuum that has enough power to really pick up everything off of a wood floor. This is it!
As always nothing is perfect and there are a number of negative issues raised, such as cable not long enough and the fact that it seems to work better on hardwood floors than carpets. If you wish to read more PLEASE CLICK HERE
We hope that this information will be of help to you in choosing a new vacuum cleaner.
We would also like to suggest that you look at our previous vacuum cleaner reviews.
In fact, you can find all our reviews here at the best vacuum cleaners site.
We hope you will fine the following videos helpful.
If you would like to see other models particularly those with a good discount please use the Zon Discount Finder on the right.
If you are a UK resident please go to the Azon Discount Finder Box on the right.
Change STEP 1 to Amazon UK
Then Vacuums and Floor Care